Sunday, February 15, 2009

Someone's smoking pot in my backyard!!!!!


So tonight Jen and I were hanging out playing on the computer when we heard a loud bang in the alley behind our house.  Neither one of us had any idea what the noise could have possibly been.  Our next door neighbor called to see if we were making the noise...No!!!  So Jen and I grabbed a flashlight and ran to protect our vehicles.  We found 4 guys in the alley.  When they saw us coming they ran like chickens from a wolf!  I jumped in my truck and put the pedal to the medal chasing them down the alley.  I could smell the marijuana in the air.  Unfortunately I lost them, but when I came back around the block I found Jen talking with police officers giving them info about where they turned and that I was following them.  Just then the helicopter flew in and circled the neighborhood with the spotlight and infrared camera.  Sorry to say, they got away...but the guys in this video don't and it's really funny... check it out.